Thread: Shoebox max

Shoebox max

I just wanted to say that I've had the max 4500 model for a few years and I love this thing. It's been a rock only having problems when it's my own errors. I know it's an older model now but there's something to be said about " slow as you go". I'm never in a big hurry anyway as I have a couple tanks that I use. I bought several rebuild kits but I've never had to use one yet! I know this thing has well over 200 hours on it. Just wanted to tell Tim that this thing is a real piece of American art. Yeah you can go buy the China crap if you want but this thing will be going decades after those are dead and gone. This things simplicity is why it's going to last. Thanks Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by Spclarryy71 View Post
    I just wanted to say that I've had the max 4500 model for a few years and I love this thing. It's been a rock only having problems when it's my own errors. I know it's an older model now but there's something to be said about " slow as you go". I'm never in a big hurry anyway as I have a couple tanks that I use. I bought several rebuild kits but I've never had to use one yet! I know this thing has well over 200 hours on it. Just wanted to tell Tim that this thing is a real piece of American art. Yeah you can go buy the China crap if you want but this thing will be going decades after those are dead and gone. This things simplicity is why it's going to last. Thanks Tim.

DITTO

<<<<<<<< Your Customized Value <<<<<<<<