PDA

View Full Version : Differences over the batches?

mpsd
07-11-2011, 03:15 PM
Tom,

I've found a "used" ShoeBox for sale, from the first batch you released. The guy selling it said he never actually used it, so that's why I wrote "used".

I would like to know if there are any differences between the units shipped on the very first batch and the ones shipped afterwards. Also, do you have any hints for me regarding this?

When you ship it to customers, does it come completely assembled or does the motor come separated from the compressor's body? Is it hard to assemble it, in case it comes disassembled?

At last, will it be upgreadable when you release the new options you are about developing?

Thanks,

Mendel.

TomKaye
07-11-2011, 03:45 PM
There are small differences between batches but nothing serious. The motor comes assembled and the unit should be ready to go. It is not hard to assemble, just bolts wires and chain tension. Some of the newer options will be available as a kit for upgrading.

Tom

mpsd
07-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Tom, thanks for your prompt answer. I also would like to know if you have rebuild kits for sell and how much would each of them cost.

Also, how many 68ci tanks should I expect to fill (0 to 4500 psi with a 90 psi compressor helping it) between each rebuild?

Thanks,

Mendel.

TomKaye
07-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Yes we have rebuild kits for 25.00 and they are good for several rebuilds. About 10-20 68 ci fills between rebuilds. Watch the rebuild videos on the website to see whats involved.

Tom

mpsd
07-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Thanks, Tom. Last questions:

- I'm still closing the deal with the seller and if I get to it, I'd like to have a couple of those kits shipped to me next week in Denver, CO.
- If you don't have those kits ready to ship, would you ship to Brazil as well? How much would it be to have a couple of those rebuild kits shipped here and how long untill you get them ready to ship?
- How should I place that order and how should I send the payment?

Thanks,

Mendel.

TomKaye
07-12-2011, 04:28 AM
Email sales@shoeboxcompressor.com and Carol will take care of you. We can ship rebuild kits next week.

Tom