PDA

View Full Version : new out of box help

loveland
04-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Tom,

I finally recieved my tank. hooked it up and the shoe box was not putting out pressure.
pulled off the front and sprayed the upper cylinder is leaking around the air tube coming out. Where do I go from here

I tried to tighten the nut but it appears to be tight

Help from any one would be great

TomKaye
04-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Is that the left end of the cylinder or the right? It was putting out at least the 85 psi shop pressure right?

Tom

loveland
04-23-2011, 12:19 AM
tom,

It is the left side of the piston it is leaking aroung the tube where it comes out of the nut. I took the nut and tube off didnt see any thing wrong so I put it back together and tightened (yes I marked it like in the video and tightened it to the same place) It is still leaking now more than before. I purchased a rebuild kit but do not see a ferrel in the kit.

Let me know how to proceed.

TomKaye
04-23-2011, 01:37 AM
We have to send you a complete new airline. Please email your shipping addy and note you need an air line to info@shoeboxcompressor.com and we will get it out for you.

Tom

slayer
04-25-2011, 01:43 PM
tom, great to see you jump on any problem quickly. Problems happen with any product sooner or later. you created a useful product and support it fully NICE!