PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't take too long

bdurham
03-08-2011, 12:26 AM
I paid for my compressor today. I am posting this to let some who are on the list know that you will get to be your turn faster than you think. They must be making several a day now. Keep up the good work. Ben

JSB
03-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Paid for mine yesterday early morning... got shipping info later in the day. TK stated about half of the people do not follow through and are passed up on the list.

JSB

jdollar
03-09-2011, 02:30 AM
their loss is someone else gain!!. my shoebox is the best investment i have made to enjoy my hobby/addiction. no more 60 mile drives to get an scba 4500psi tank filled to 3300psi at my "local" scuba shop.

roachcreek
03-09-2011, 02:55 PM
I have had mine for three months, I can't imagine someone letting their spot go. Tom is great to work with and makes a great product.

But their is a hidden cost here folks, PELLETS!

You going to shoot so much more, I know I sure do. And it has allowed me to purchase a big bore, something I would not have considered without a Shoebox.

One more thing, do not fear the day you have to tear it down to replace the Orings, it is simple and it is done quickly. Get the right tools, a pair of pliars for the slip rings and a dental pick, all can be obtained from Harbor Freight, gawd where we we be without Harbor Freight, for less than 10 bucks.

Enjoy, you going to love the independence this unit gives you.